Biodegradable and Compostable Filler
EASY FLUX Filler master batches are concentrates of Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3) or Talc in a biodegradable and compostable material base. They offer a convenient way of incorporating CaCO3 and Talc in biodegradable applications without contamination by dust.
They have perfect dispersion and optimized flow properties ensuring easy processing. The CaCO3 and talc grades used in our filler master batches are of excellent quality allowing much higher loading compared to conventional filler master batches.
Its Applications areas are
- Compostable Carry/Shopping bags
- Blown film extrusion
- Injection Molding
The main uses of biodegradable and compostable filler are
- Lower raw materials cost, as they are more economic than compostable resins.
- Reduction of white master batch requirement.
- Higher stiffness.
- Improved weld ability and printability.
- Improved anti-blocking properties.
- Improved weaving ability.
- Easier processing